From prototype to short-run or full manufacturing production processes, CDI focuses on pro-active, cost-effective engineering solutions providing on-time delivery. With our 8,200 SF facility located in Springboro Business Park in Miamisburg, Ohio, CDI has the capacity to handle a large volume of production. Our production staff of engineers has over 20 years experience in reverse-engineering products for different industries and applications including sole source and obsolete products.
CDI’s services include inspection, documentation, traceability, testing and all applicable certifications. We have made a substantial investment in automated equipment to reduce production time with such services as automated cable cut to length and strip, wire marking, wire markers and labels. Additionally, CDI offers JIT shipping, PO Release, rescheduling on contract items, return privileges (100% warranty) and product change notifications.
- QPL–approved for MIL-C-26482 Series II, MIL-C-38999 Series and MIL-C-5015 Corsair MIL-SPEC Connectors
- Custom Connectors: Filter Connectors, PC Tail Connectors, Firewall Connectors, Stainless Steel Connectors, Hermaphroditic Connectors
- Custom Contacts: Complete in-house design and manufacturing of Coax, Wire Wrap, PC Tail, Sockets, Pins, Printed Circuit, Thermocouples and Shielded contacts.
- Custom Cable Assemblies & Wire Harnesses
- Obsolete & Reverse Engineering
- Kitting & Assembly
- Custom Electronic Enclosures
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Machining Services
With solid management and cost control, CDI professionals understand and honor the commitment we make to Quality, Delivery and Price.