Founded with a Simple Goal. Focused on a Vision.
A woman-owned small business, Connective Design, Inc. was founded in 1991 as a distributor of MIL-SPEC and commercial connectors. Our team of experts, each with years of industry experience, soon realized the true need for the reverse engineering of sole source and obsolete electronic components.
With over 20 years of in-house design and engineering experience, our philosophy for our business is simple, build only a quality component competitively priced to meet your production requirements with quick turnaround and unmatched customer service. We offer a cost effective quality solution to obsolete and sole source products. CDI is ISO9001:2008 certified and ITAR registered, and our production staff is IPC certified.
Today, the firm continues to grow, serving customers in numerous industries, including military, rail & transit, medical, robotics and manufacturing to name a few. We provide economical interconnect products and solutions with the shortest lead time available. We specialize in reverse engineering for all types of interconnect products, such as Mil-SPEC connectors and contacts, filter connectors, connector accessories, cable assemblies, wire harnesses and board mount components.
- IPC/WHMA-A-620A Cable and Wire Harness Assembly
- J-STD-001 Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
- ISO 9001:2008 (Certificate #3228)
- ITAR Registered
- Member of SAE
- Member of IPC
- Dayton Chamber of Commerce
- Springboro Chamber of Commerce
- To provide a growth oriented environment which encourages our employees to be highly productive and to grow personally and professionally by utilizing their strengths and attributes towards supporting our customers, thereby providing superior products and services of exceptional value which help our customers gain competitive advantage in their markets. To sustain our vision and mission by continually improving with education and learning, and the application of new technologies and best business practices.