CDI is a ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer of EMI/EMP filter connectors, offering a full range of filtering solutions. You can start by selecting your options for interference threats: MF,HF, VHF, UHF then select your connector series of choice. You can also customize your connector shell and CDI will assist you in designing your custom filter solution.
We have years of experience reverse-engineering products for different industries and applications, including sole source or obsolete products for military equipment applications. Whether your goal is to develop a cost-saving alternative or equivalent product or to improve inefficiencies, CDI responds to the challenge.
Our average 8 - 10 week lead times and engineering expertise have allowed us to become the supplier of choice for many of our customers. With our Bonded Inventory Program, CDI can manage your inventory in our facility and keep inventory records online.
CDI offers EMI/EMP Filter Connectors based on the following military standard specifications:
- MIL-DTL-5015 - Low Density, Threaded Miniature Military Circular Connectors
- MIL-DTL-26482 - Medium Density Miniature Military Circular Connectors
- MIL-DTL-38999 - Standard and High Density Miniature Military Circular Connectors, Series I,II,III
- MIL-DTL-24308 - D-Sub Connectors
CDI offers EMI/EMP Filter Types
Your options for customization include, but are not limited to:
- C Filter (feed thru capacitor)
- L-Filter (low source/high load impedance)
- Pi Filter(typical MF, VHF, UHF)
- T Filter (low source/low load impedance)
- Filter contacts, coaxial, concentric twinax, triax, quadrax, can be included in an insert arrangements for signal or power circuits.
- Filter contacts, ground, insulated, can be combined in an insert configuration to meet certain frequency protection requirements.
- Methods of Wire Terminations
- PCB termination (Pre-tinned if required)
- Solder cup wire termination
- Crimp removable wire termination
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Mechanical Inspection: Dimensional inspection of components during in-process and in final assemblies.
- Electrical Test: 100% Insulation Resistance, Dielectric Withstanding Voltage and Capacitance.
Our Product Catalog for Custom Filter Connectors allows you to specify what you need based on standard MIL-SPEC designs. Working with you, CDI takes it from there to provide the product outcome you need.